|(Me and Manatee)|
- "Selected combined not discussed in class first this way then that way with the sort." - final exam notes for Data Structures and Algorithms
- "It ok, computer understand." - this was after being told by me what he was writing was incorrect and why...the computer did not understand.
- "And maybe the person is maybe the condition or some kind of conditions so maybe this all the people the age of the people." - some kind of condition is involved, that's for sure.
- "You can draw everywhere in the ocean." - databases lecture
- "If you have something and something, then something!" - AI lecture
- "This is this and this is this and this is not this is not this is not." - You guessed it, AI lecture.
- me: "Is it *this* or *this*?" response: "Yes!"
While I was having one of my super stressed moments, Josh comforted me by rubbing my shoulder and asking "Would you like to snorkel with the Manatees?" Of course my expression went from wtf to wtf and I replied "The what?" and this is how our holiday journey begins.
|(Manatee floating towards me)|
|(Manatee swimming close to a motor)|
|(Manatee face side view)|
|(My first Manatee friend)|
|(Mossy Manatee Mouth)|
|(Manatee rolling over so I'd rub his belly)|
|(Manatee face top view)|
- "Under the sea? Under the sea? There'll be no accusations? Just friendly crustaceans? Under the sea!"
To be continued...
This is me, take it or leave it.